|Unknown Brand (Light pink), Australis Blue Tiger (Blue) and Collection by Bloom Oslo (Light Beige)|
How to do this design:
- After base coat, paint all your nails a base colour.
- Take a small dotting tool start placing clusters of 5 dots of you petal colour nail polish over your nails. The number of flowers will depend on the size of the nail. With my short nails I could generally fit 3.
- With a contrasting colour to the petal colour, take the dotting tool and place dots within the clusters to create the middle of the flowers.
- With your dotting tool and your petal colour, go back and place dots where ever there is still a lot of space on the nail. This would make the nail look less empty without crowding it.
- [OPTIONAL] Take some small pearl nail decors and place them on top of some flowers while the nail polish is still wet to add something more to the design.
- Top coat and you're done :)
So what are you looking forward to now spring is here?